Discounted Golf Rates for Oak Island Accommodation Guests
When vacationers discover Oak Island for its captivating beauty of shell-laden beaches and swaying marsh grasses, they should also consider it for its proximity to unique and exciting golf courses. Oak Island Accommodations has many gorgeous and restful homes on the island for your pleasure while you play your way through golf courses on the Carolina coast, including one right on the island. Being the area's largest rental agency, we offer a variety of two bedroom villas to seven-bedroom houses with golf packages including greens fees for a wide range of courses throughout Brunswick County. Our coastal climate allows year-round golf during the day with the added pleasures of local entertainment in nearby historic Southport, Wilmington, and Myrtle Beach at night. Call Oak Island for your golf excursions! Here are golf courses that offer a special discount through Oak Island Accommodations.
Please call Oak Island Accommodations at 800-243-8132 or 910-278-6011 for rates and more information.
|Bald Head Island Club
||B. Head Island
|Carolina National (3 courses)
||NC/SC state line
|Founders Club at St. James
|Leopard's Chase at Ocean Ridge
|Lion's Paw at Ocean Ridge
|Lockwood Folly Country Club
||tidal estuary, seclusion
|Magnolia Greens (3 courses)
||10 min. from Wilmington
|Oak Island Country Club
||maritime, oak forest
|Panther's Run at Ocean Ridge
||Little River, SC
||river bluffs, marshland
|South Harbour Golf (par 3)
||book with golf course
|Member's Club at St. James
|The Lakes Country Club
||B. Spring Lakes
||forest and lakes
|The Pearl (East Course)
||river & marsh preserve
|The Pearl (West Course)
||river & marsh preserve
|The Players Club at St. James
|The Reserve Club at St. James
|Tiger's Eye at Ocean Ridge
* Men's/White Tee
** Yardage at White Tee
NOTE: Rates vary by season, day of week and time of play.
Tee Time Tips
- To receive discounts, guest contacts Oak Island Accommodations. The golf courses listed here honor discounted rates only if OIA books the golf game.
- OIA guest identifies course/date/time preference to OIA representative.
- Guest pays OIA directly, when time tee time is confirmed.
- If guest requests golf booking while here at Oak Island, guest contacts OIA, then picks up golf vouchers at OIA office before going to golf course.
- At the course guest checks into Pro Shop, presents OIA voucher. Course will not allow play without voucher.
Golf courses worth the drive!
- OIA & Golf Course - Golf course determines if weather conditions prevent play.
- If course is playable, players must tee off at the scheduled time.
- If not playable, course officials reschedule game or approve player's refund.
- If course approves reimbursement, player provides OIA with course's written approval.
- Player's refund is processed within 10 days of receipt.
Golf Courses Nearest to Oak Island
- The Ocean Ridge "Cats" - Lion's Paw, Tiger's Eye, Panther's Run, Leopard's Chase
- Bald Head Island Club
- The Reserve at St. James Plantation
Listed by proximity, with closest course to Oak Island first
- Oak Island Country Club
- South Harbor (par 3)
- St. James Plantation
- Carolina National
- The Lakes
- Magnolia Greens
- River's Edge
For a printable flier including the information found on this page, click here.